- Muhja: it means the most sincere and the best thing.
- The idea of this name came from the poem of the Saudi poet Muhammad Al-Thubaiti, may God have mercy on him:
“Turn the morning accent Pour a homeland for us in cups Turn heads We increased from Shadhiliya until the cloud died out Turn the morning accent Spread your bitter coffee on the few people Irreversible. “
- From Uganda.
- from the Ronzori mountain range “Mountains of the Moon” covered with snow.
- at an altitude of 1600-2000 meters above sea level, this crop was grown.
- and this time we adopted the Arabic roasting path.
- Processing: Dried
- Notes: Nuts
* The date of chickpeas ranges from one to ten days